Have you applied for the SPSC Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) post? Do you want to get the detailed written test syllabus for the said post? If yes, then we welcome you. From here, you will get the complete syllabus for the Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) post. However, the given syllabus is not specified for any one department. Candidates can use it for all departments.
SPSC Syllabus for Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)
According to the announced SPSC Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) syllabus, the syllabus consists of three (03) parts, part I (A & B), Part-II and part III. However, below is the detailed syllabus of the mentioned post.
Required Marks to Pass the Test
- Each individual paper 33%
- Aggregate 40%
- viva-Voce 30%
Part-I-A (Compulsory general)
- English 100 Marks
- Pak studies & Islamiat/Ethics 100 Marks
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs 100 Marks
Part-I-B (Compulsory Professional)
- Workshop technology and Machine Tools, Gauges & Meters 100 marks
- Theory of Machine Heat Engines 100 Marks
Here candidates have to select any three (03) subjects out of the following five. Each subject has 100 Marks.
- Applied Mathematics 100 Marks
- Theory of Structures & Strength of Materials 100 marks
- Elementary Principles of Electricity 100 Marks
- Fluid Mechanics 100 Marks
- Thermo Dynamics 100 Marks
- Viva-Voce 200 Marks