Have you applied for the SPSC Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Electronics) post and now want to get the detailed written test syllabus for the post? If yes, then we welcome you to our website. From here, you will get the detailed syllabus for the Assistant Engineer (Electrical/electronics) post. However, the given syllabus is for the Public Health Engineering & Rural Development Department.
SPSC Syllabus for Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Electronics)
According to the announced SPSC Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Electronics) syllabus, the syllabus comprises three (03) parts, part I (A & B), Part-II and part III.
- From individual paper 33%
- Aggregate 40%
- Viva-Voce Marks 30%
Part-I-A (Compulsory general)
- English 100 Marks
- Pak studies & Islamiat/Ethics 100 Marks
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs 100 Marks
Part-I-B (Compulsory Professional)
- Electrical Technology 100 marks
- Elements of Power System 100 Marks
Here candidates have to select any three (03) subjects out of the following subjects. However, each subject has 100 Marks.
- Electrical Machines 100 Marks
- Electrical Power Generation System 100 marks
- Electrical Power Transmission 100 Marks
- Solid State Devices 100 Marks
- Power System Protection 100 Marks
- Electronics Circuits and System 100 Marks
- Signal processing 100 Marks
- Control Systems 100 Marks
- Digital Logic Designs 100 Marks
- Viva-Voce 200 Marks