On 13 April 2021, Sindh Public service Commission invited the job application for the latest career job opportunities. There is no gender discriminations. Both male and females are highly welcome to apply. SPSC advertised the latest current post under advertisement No 03/2021. They are looking for a well-professional, active and talented person for the position of Prosecuting Deputy Superintendent of Police (Male) (BPS-17) and Prosecuting Deputy Superintendent of Police (Female) (BPS-17). Thus, candidates having a LLB degree with 02 years of experience are eligible. So, interested and eligible males and females can apply for the announced post till the last date. The last date for the SPSC advertisement 03/2021 is 20 May 2021.
SPSC Advertisement # 03/2021 Details
Below is the complete detail regarding Sindh Public Service Commission Advertisement No. 03/2021, announced on 25 February 2021.
|Organization||Sindh Public Service Commission|
|Announced date||13 April 2021|
|No. of posts||10|
|Last date to apply||20 May 2021|
Available Vacancies in SPSC Advertisement # 03/2021
Under advertisement # 03/2021, Sindh Public Service Commission Announced the following post for the candidates.
- Post Name: Prosecuting Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Scale: BPS-17
- Gender: Males/ Female
- Age limit: 25-35 years
- No. of posts: 10
- Required qualification: LLB in 1st class with two years of experience
- The commission will also consider the experience as specified gained after the master’s degree in psychology relevant.
|Name of Post||Number of Post
|Prosecuting Deputy Superintendent of Police (Male)||05+03=08|
|Prosecuting Deputy Superintendent of Police
How To Apply for SPSC Advertisement # 03/2021
The willing applicants who want to apply for the Prosecuting Deputy Superintendent of Police (Male and female) (BPS-17) post under the SPSC ad # 03 can apply by following the given method. Thus, please read it carefully before filling the application form.
- Eligible candidates have to apply online through the SPSC website.
- Along with the application form, you can also get the challan form from the SPSC website.
- Firstly, candidates have to register themselves and then can apply for the available posts.
- Then applicant should pay fee of Rs 500 for each post separately in any branch of state Bank of Pakistan
- During filling the application, candidates must fulfill the criteria of age, qualification, and experiences. Thus, before applying, remember to read the instructions and eligibility criteria required for the post.
- Depositing the fee is necessary because, without it, you will not submit your application. On the application form, you have to provide Challan No. Date and name of the post.
- However, candidates do not need to send the recipient to anyone. They must keep it safe to present it at the time of interview and pre-interview written test.
Important Instructions For SPSC Jobs
Various candidates get confused at some stages of the SPSC application form or about the recruitment process. Thus, here are some important instructions that will hopefully help the candidates.
- During filling the online application form, fill all the fields carefully and correctly.
- SPSC will not consider those candidates for the post who had filled their applications incomplete or incorrect.
- Try to submit the form before the last date. Don’t wait for the closing date of the advertisement. Sometimes, due to a lot of traffic in the last few days, many applicants can’t apply.
- Keep visiting the SPSC website for the latest news regarding the posts.
- Must provide a correct and valid contact number and email.