Online Apply For PPSC Jobs
PPSC is a recruitment organization that announces multiple government sector jobs of Punjab Province in one place. Some students might feel difficulty in filling online application forms. To resolve such students’ problems, we have discussed the applying method of filling online PPSC application form in detail. The process for online application submission goes through various stages. We have listed the following steps. Check it now
- First of all, the applicant has to select the post for which they are applying for
- After this, candidates should download the challan form, fill the challan form carefully, and deposit the fee in the nearest National Bank of Pakistan.
- After submitting the processing fee, Enter a valid CNIC number and mobile number without dashes and a genuine Email Address.
- Click on the below fill the application form button.
- Enter the required personal information. Attach Passport size photograph and copy of CNIC. Input qualification details as well. Add each qualification/degree step by step. To add another degree, click.
- In this step, applicants should enter the required Service Record (If any). You can also insert multiple records one by one. If a candidate doesn’t possess any relevant experience, please click on “skip this section.”
- After filling the complete application form, you have received a notification “Application submitted successfully,” and Your Application Number is 00001012. Click on the Print application button.
- After this, you will get a pre-filled web-generated application form.
- It would help if you kept this web-generated application form with you for your record. It may also be required to bring it with you at the time of the written test or interview.
For more details, drop a message in the comment box and keep visiting the Service Commission for the Latest and PPSC Upcoming Jobs.