Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) Introduction
FPSC Federal Public Service Commission is a public organization of the Pakistan government constituted in 1947. Generally, FPSC announces different jobs under various ministries of Pakistan. These ministries are the Ministry of Defence, Ministry of Education, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Railways, etc., and some other sub-departments like NAB, Islamabad Police, FIA, IB, etc. The commission recruited the candidates for the post of BS-16 to above. Other than that, it also covers CSS exams under the general recruitment process.
The Federal Public Service Commission’s mission is to provide merit-based jobs to all by following transparent processes so that everyone can avail themselves the opportunity to grab.
However, the Federal Public Service Commission’s jobs are for all genders, and the commission also provides different quotas to all provinces. FPSC announced the latest jobs and provided details of the latest results, merit lists, etc.
The Federal Public service Commission has three central departments that perform various tasks and help the commission in different ways. Those departments are the following.
- Psychological assessment wing
This department helps the commission in recruiting suitable candidates for the announced positions. Besides that, this department also performs some technical tasks such as test making and development, etc.
- Information Technology Wing
This department is the backbone for technical tasks such as conduction of exams, recruitments for various candidates.
- Legal Wing
This department provides you with answers to various questions for assistance. However, if you can’t find the answer, then you can contact them.
These are the central departments that work under FPSC and manage all the related things.
Things FPSC Cover
FPSC announces not only the jobs but also other related things. Thus, you can find all things on our website. However, the commission covers the following information regarding the latest jobs.
FPSC Online services
- Under the online services, the commission provides the complete details of the following.
- Online apply.
- Apply guidelines.
- Online admission certificate.
- Online mark sheets.
- Interview programs.
- GR documents required.
- GR shortlisting.
- GR Recommendations.
- CSS written part result.
- Final part result of CSS.
- CSS Online mark sheet.
- Consolidated Advertisement.
- Section Officers Promotional Examination (SOPE).
Instructions for the candidates
Here are some basic instructions for applicants that will help him/her while submitting the application form. Thus, read the instruction carefully.
- One of the essential things for applying for FPSC jobs is that you have to provide correct information about yourself. Fill the application form with accurate information. In any case, FPSC found your provided information wrong/incorrect; then the commission will take strict action against you. You also have to pay a hefty fine, and FPSC will also reject your application.
- For the FPSC jobs, every post has a processing/exam fee. Thus candidates have to pay those fees in the mentioned banks.
- Candidates can download the challan form from the FPSC website and deposit the fee before filling the application. Depositing the fee before filling the application form has the advantage that you don’t have to wait for the application’s complete procedure. It means you can apply for the post in one sitting.
- Make sure to have all the required documents with you before filling the application to save your time.
- During filling the application form, provide valid and personal contact numbers and email to get the latest information and schedules about the applied posts accordingly.
- For the FPSC jobs, you can apply only through the FPSC website. Other than that, all the websites that provide facilities to fill the form are the same.
Here are some general instructions that applicants must know about FPSC. Hopefully, you will get this information informative, and this article provided you with the solution to your various queries. However, you will also get all things and services regarding the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) from this website. So, keep visiting us and don’t hesitate to ask any questions if you want to ask. We will respond to all your queries.