The Azad Jammu & Kashmir (AJ&K) Public Service Commission recently released the MCQ (Screening) Test results. The said organization has released Test results for the following three jobs:
- Headmaster Post
- Assistant Parokar Post
- Subject Specialist Post in Biology, Chemistry, Economics, Urdu, Political Science, Physics, Islamiat, and English
A couple of weeks ago, hundreds of candidates from Muzaffarabad, Bagh, Poonch, Kotli, Mirpur, Bhimber, Neelum, Sundhnoti, and many other cities of AJK participated in the MCQ Tests. So, the candidates who underwent the Screening or MCQ Tests for the Headmaster, Assistant Parokar & Subject Specialist post can check their results Online by following the procedure below. You can repeat the same process to check the results of the upcoming AJKPSC posts.
How to Check MCQ Test Results for Various Jobs?
We have mentioned a few steps explaining the procedure to check the MCQ Test results for the above posts.
- Open the below-mentioned link:
- Firstly, select the job’s name (Headmaster, Assistant Parokar, or Subject Specialist in Biology, Chemistry, Economics, or any other subject).
- In the next box, write down your valid CNIC number (without dashes), followed by your Roll number allotted to you by the AJKPSC for the MCQ Tests.
- Then, click the search result button to read your Test result list of the desired post.