Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) Introduction
SPSC is an abbreviation of the Sindh Public Service Commission. It is a provincial government sector for Sindh that announces various jobs for the civilians. Thus, Sindh Public Service Commission is responsible for the Sindh administration. Through the commission, the different government departments and ministries announced a lot of jobs for the Sindh citizens.
However, the main purpose of SPSC is to scrutinize the requisitions, application processes. Other than that, SPSC also conducts exams, interviews, and tests to hire candidates for various Sindh departments.
The SPSC aims to provide opportunities to the citizens equally and recruit the candidates through a transparent procedure.
Things SPSC Cover
Other than jobs announcement, Sindh Public Service Commission also covers a lot of other related thighs. Such as:
- Written test
- Merit lists
- Answer keys
- Challan forms
- Application forms
However, other than general positions, SPSC also announces a Combined Competitive Exam (CCE) and its related information. However, SPSC also performs the following duties and functions.
- It conducts examinations for appointments to the service.
- All tasks relating to methods of recruitment for civil services and civil posts.
- The principles to be followed in deciding appointments to civil services and making promotions and transfers from one to another service and candidates’ suitability.
- All disciplinary matters affect a person serving under the Government of Pakistan in a civil capacity, including memorials or petitions relating to such issues.
- Any claim of costs incurred by a civil servant in defending legal proceedings instituted against him in respect of acts done or going to be done in the execution of his official duty.
Offices of SPSC
SPSC covers and announces the government jobs for the Sindh province; thus, it has different officers in various cities. Its head office is in Hyderabad (Thandi Sarak, Hyderabad, Sindh). However, SPSC also has 03 regional offices in the following cities. However, for your assistance, we have also mentioned the addresses of the offices.
2nd Floor, Sindh Secretariat Building # 06, Karachi
Bangalow No. B-156, Friends Cooperative Housing Society Near Gole Masjid Airport Road, Sukkur
(Near Main Gate, Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, RatoDero Road Larkano)
General Instructions for the candidates
- SPSC announced job advertisements time by time, so you can easily check them from the website.
- See the advertisement and its eligibility criteria carefully and then apply to those according to your qualification and experience.
- Please be genuine while filling the application form. Provide accurate information according to your documents.
- On providing incorrect information, candidates will face strict action, and his/her application will be rejected immediately.
- Candidates have to deposit a specific fee for every position in the mentioned banks. To deposit the fee, you can download the challan form from the SPSC website.
- Fill the challan form properly with correct spelling and job positions.
- Before filling the application form, gather all the required documents on the computer in the scanned form so that you can upload them easily.
- SPSC shares the information about the test and interview of the applied post to the candidates on the provided contact number or email. So, please provide valid and correct contact numbers and email.
- To apply for the SPSC jobs, use only the official website. From other websites, you can collect information, but to apply only the SPSC website is an authentic website.
- Don’t believe in any other website/platform if they said you could apply from their website.
Hopefully, the given information about SPSC will be helpful for you. However, You will also get the complete details about the job descriptions, syllabus, and other latest announced schedules from our website. However, in case of any further queries, don’t forget to contact us. We will definitely respond to your queries as soon as possible.