SPSC Scope & Syllabus for Written Tests to be held in February 2022

The Sindh Public Service Commission declared the qualifications and Syllabus for the Written Tests to be held in February 2022. The Syllabus is for three posts available below under the respective department.

  • Male/Female Municipal Officer (BPS-17) Post
  • Male/Female Town Officer (BPS-16) Post
  • Male/Female Assistant Accounts Officer (BPS-16) Post

These jobs are available in the Local Government Department, Government of Sindh. The Written Exam comprises two portions, one of 20% and the other of 80%.

It will be an objective or MCQ type exam.

We are giving the Syllabus and required degree/qualification of each job below. The participants possessing the degree should prepare for their exams accordingly.

Male/Female Municipal Officer (BPS-17) Post

The SPSC announced the Syllabus & qualification for the Male/Female Municipal Officer (BPS-17) Post.

Qualification:

2nd division Graduation degree from an HEC recognized institute.

Syllabus:

20% General English

80% General Knowledge including Current Affairs, Pakistan Affairs & Everyday

Science

Male/Female Town Officer (BPS-16) Post

The authorities announced the Syllabus and qualification for the Male/Female Town Officer (BPS-17) Post.

Qualification:

2nd division Graduation degree from an HEC recognized university.

 

Syllabus:

20% General English

80% General Knowledge including Current Affairs, Pakistan Affairs & Everyday

Science

Male/Female Assistant Accounts Officer (BPS-16) Post

The management announced the Syllabus and qualification for the Male/Female Assistant Accounts Officer (BPS-17) Post.

Qualification:

2nd division Graduation degree from an HEC recognized university.

Syllabus:

20% General English

80% Professional.

Leave a Comment