The Sindh Public Service Commission declared the scope and Syllabus for the Pre-Interview Written Tests of various posts. The Syllabus is for the below-mentioned posts available in today’s article:
- Medical Officer, Assistant Computer Programmer, Assistant District Population Officer, Librarian, Assistant Director (Medical) Female & Population Welfare Officer in the Population Welfare Department.
- Provincial Drug Inspector, Medical Officer & Staff Nurse in the Health Department
- Data Processing Officer & Computer Programmer in the Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control Department.
- Male/Female Assistant Curator at Quaid-e-Azam Birth Place in the Culture, Tourism, Antiquities Department.
- Medical Inspector Post in the Labour & Human Resources Department.
These jobs are available in the respective Departments of the Government of Sindh. The required qualification for these posts is a Bachelor’s, Masters & MBBS degree.
The Pre-Interview Written Exam comprises two portions, one of 20% and another of 80%. It will be an objective or MCQ type test.
We provide the Syllabus and required degree/qualification of each post below. The participants having these degrees should prepare for their exams accordingly.
- 20% Professional or Academics or Current and Pakistan Affairs
- 80% English Essay or General Knowledge including Current Affairs, Pakistan Affairs & Everyday Science
Scope & Syllabus for Written Tests for Posts