Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Introduction
Punjab Public Service Commission is an organization run under the Punjab Government that announces different jobs. These jobs are related to various departments and ministries of Pakistan. It is one of the oldest service Commissions in Pakistan. Other than PSSC, there are also some other service commissions for other provinces.
The mission of the PPSC is to provide merit-based jobs by adopting transparent processes so that everyone can get the opportunity to grab.
However, Punjab Public Service Commission announced the latest jobs and issued the latest notifications regarding results, merit lists, etc. Other than that, it also conducts written tests and interviews of the announced positions. Candidates are also able to find the Complete schedules of all the mentioned things through https://servicecommission.pk/
Punjab Public Service Commission conducts the examination Process into two phases for recruitment. One is a written examination, and the 2nd is a personality test (interview). However, candidates have to clear both parts for the final selection. Thus, the recruitment process from the announcement of advertisement to final selection takes almost a year.
Things PPSC Cover
PPSC not only announces the latest jobs and written schedules, but some other projects are under PPSC. If you want to apply for a PPSC job, you can directly apply through the PPSC website. But, you can also get all the latest and essential notifications through our website.
- PPSC Upcoming Jobs
Except for recent jobs, the public service commission also announces the posts names and concerned departments of the upcoming posts. According to an estimate, PPSC announced 02 advertisements in a month. However, if you want to get updated with all the forthcoming jobs of PPSC, don’t forget to visit our website. From here, you will get all the latest notifications regarding PPSC.
- Provincial Management Services (PMS)
Every year or on the requirement, PPSC announces a competitive exam named Provincial Management Service (PMS). For this post, candidates have to appear in a special exam of 1200 marks. The written test consists of compulsory subjects and optional subjects. Candidates can select the optional subjects according to their choice from the given list.
Offices of PPSC
As PPSC covers the government jobs of Punjab province; thus, its head office is in Lahore. However, PPSC also has 06 regional offices in different cities. Below is the complete information of the offices with address and contact numbers.
Bangalow No. 1083/XXV-1/RH, Taunsa Street, Garden Town, Sher Shah Road, Multan.
Contact No. 061-9330354
Bungalow No. 13 Najam Shaheed Street, Atta-ul-Haq Road, Westridge-1, Rawalpindi
Contact No. 051-5158095
- DG Khan
House No. 11-B, Khayaban-e-Sarwar, Manka Canal Road, DG Khan
Contact No. 064-9330199
7-D Aziz Bhatti Shaheed Road, Model Town A, Near Railway Station, Bahawalpur
Contact No. 062-2881182
House # 34/55, Shah Muhammad Colony, Faisalabad Road, Sargodha
Contact No. 048-3259710
House No. 531, Block-C, Nawaz Park, Ameen Town, Faisalabad
Contact No. 041-9330713
Instructions for the candidates
There are a lot of applicants who want to apply for the PPSC jobs. So, below are some general and basic instructions that might help them during the submission of the application. So, please read the following instructions carefully.
- For applying for the PPSC jobs, one of the most important things is to be genuine. Provide the correct and authentic information while filling the form. On providing incorrect information, candidates will face strict action, and his/her application will be rejected immediately.
- For the PPSC jobs, each post has a specific fee that a candidate has to pay in the mentioned bank. Here is a piece of advice that downloads the challan and deposit fee before filling the application. It will save you time, and you will be able to apply quickly.
- Before filling the application form, make sure that you have all the required documents with you.
- During filling the form, mention valid and personal contact numbers and email so that you will be able to get the latest information about applied posts accordingly.
- There is only one way to apply for the PPSC website is the official website. Other than that, there is no platform from where you can apply. Thus, if anyone told you to apply other than the official website, it is a scam.
- If you want to change the provided contact number, then proceed through the given instruction available on the PPSC website.
Here are some instructions and essential things that candidates must know about PPSC. Hopefully, you will get this detailed information, and a lot of your queries are resolved now. You will also get the details about the job descriptions, related syllabus, and other schedules from our website. So, keep visiting the website. However, in case of any further queries, don’t forget to contact us. We will try our best to resolve all your problems.