Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission KPPSC Introduction
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission, a recruitment agency in KPK province. KPPSC is responsible for hiring civil servants and bureaucrats from KPK Pakistan and promoting Pakistan’s public service value. They offer hundreds of numerous government jobs in various organizations. Other than that, KPPSC is equally job provide to male, female, transgender, and disabled persons through the filing of positions. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission not only gives you complete job details but provides you with a PMS syllabus, Interview/test Schedule, results, and many others.
Purpose of KPPSC
The purpose of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission KPPSC is to one of the best government jobs in Pakistan.
- The main objective of KPPSC is to offer government jobs in various KPK government departments to the interested candidates for civil service jobs.
- Announced thousands of numerous government jobs.
- Issues and posts KPK Civil Service examination announcements to the public
- Not only announced positions for the specific gender, but all applicants, including male, female, transgender, and disable, are highly welcomed to apply.
- Initial appointments to the services and posts
Things KPPSC Cover
KPPSC not only offers jobs to the candidates but also provides other useful information related to jobs. It is the only platform where you can apply for a government job. Some of the useful things which KPPSC handles are listed below.
- Provide a platform to apply online for government job
- Issued Final Merit lists
- Upload E-letter for Ability Test
- Provincial Management Services (PMS)
- Upload Syllabus, Results, and Papers
- Archive Previous Advertisements
- Able to Check Nomination/ Successful Letters
The main head office of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission is in Peshawar. The other regional offices of KPPSC are in different areas of KPK provinces. Check out the other regional offices given below.
Address: 2 Fort Road Peshawar Cantt Peshawar Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Phone numbers: +92-091-9214131, 9212897, 9213563, 9213750
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission KPPSC Zones
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province is divided into five major zones. Some of them are listed below.
- Zone-1:- The agencies, including Bajaur, Mohmand, Khyber, Kurram, Orakzai, North Waziristan, South Waziristan, and Frontier Regions attached to the Districts of Peshawar, Kohat, Bannu, and Dera Ismail Khan.
- Zone-2:- Districts of Peshawar, Charsadda, Nowshera, Swabi, and Mardan.
- Zone-3:- Districts of Swat, Buner, Dir, Chitral, Kohistan, Shangla Par and Malakand Areas (Swat Ranizai and Sam Ranizai and backward areas of Hazara Division, i.e. (1) Ilaqa Upper Tanawal composed of Darband Area f Tehsil Haripur and Shergarh area of District Mansehra and (2)merged Areas composed of Battagram including Hill Nilshang and Thakot, Allai Kaya Khabbal and Gadoon Area.
- Zone-4:- Districts of Dera Ismail Khan, Tank, Bannu, Lakki Marwat, Kohat and Karak.
- Zone-5:- Districts of Haripur, Abbottabad, Mansehra, excluding their backward areas included in Zone-3.
KPPSC General Instructions for Candidates:
Applicants who are eligible and consider themselves for the announced job should follow the below-mentioned step for applying.
- Before applying, one thing must be kept in mind that you should only provide authentic personal and academic information.
- Interested candidates can apply online on the KPPSC site. Applications received other than online got rejected by KPPSC administration.
- Download the challan and deposit fee first before filling the application.
- The candidate should submit the challan fee to the nearest bank.
- The editing feature is also available in the online application form. If you enter any false information, then you have access to edit the application.
- KPPSC clearly mentioned the application submission date of each post. No matter if it is a current job or a previous one.
- No Travelling/ Dearness Allowance will be paid for the test/interview.
- Communication with the candidates will be made electronically only, i.e., SMS, Email, and Website. Candidates are essentially required to mention their email address in their Online Application Form.
- If a candidate changes his/her Mobile Number already fed in his/her Online application, he/she shall send a signed application through mail along with a copy of the Original and Valid CNIC, new mobile number, the application number, and the post applied for.
Hope you will get all the detailed terms and conditions of KPPSC. We clearly discuss and everything regarding KPPSC. If you still have any queries, feel free to contact us.