BPSC – Balochistan Public Service Commission
BPSC is abbreviated as Balochistan Public Service Commission, which provides civil services jobs in Balochistan province. BPSC was established on 13th August 1973. Every year, they announced hundreds of government jobs in various sectors. Applicants who fall and meet the required eligibility criteria can apply. They advertised jobs on their official BPSC web portal. This is the only genuine platform that offered government and civil jobs in Balochistan province. Other websites that published government jobs are considered fake. Not only this, Balochistan Public Service Commission conducted the test, issued a syllabus, uploaded a merit list, and announced the result. To apply for a particular post, the candidates have to appear in a written screening test/examination that consists of either objective or subject type papers or both. Only those candidates who qualify for the written test are called for viva voce. The final result is compiled, combining scores in the written test and viva voce.
Mission of BPSC
The main aim of BPSC is to benefit the qualified Balochistan candidates by offering these civil and government-related jobs. Applicants who completed their higher education will apply for these government jobs. The majority of students are eagerly waiting for government jobs
Things BPSC Cover
BPSC is not only responsible to offer multiple government sector jobs but also provides the result, syllabus, and interview schedule as well. The challan form is also available on the BPSC website. After test conduction, they also share answer keys and upload a merit list. Despite job announcements, Balochistan the Public Service Commission also covers a lot of other related thighs. Such as:
- Written test
- Merit lists
- Answer keys
- Challan forms
- Application forms
- Address: Balochistan Public Service Commission, Samungli Road, Near Railway Crossing, Quetta Cantonment.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary, BPSC+92-81-9201507 FAX:+92-02-672
Students seem confused during form filling. Thousands of queries arise in their mind. Therefore, we also highlight the important points for the ease of candidates. It is mandatory for every person to apply after reading the guidelines. Check out the general instructions carefully before applying for BPSC jobs.
- The application form must be filled in carefully and probably in capital letters. Should leave no column of the application form should be left blank/unfilled. If any column is not applicable, please write Not Applicable or “N.A.” or draw a line across it.
- A candidate must satisfy the Commission on his/her eligibility in all respects regarding the recruitment rules governing the post applied for.
- In case of any severe deficiency observed in the eligibility of a candidate at any stage, the Commission may cancel his/her candidature and withdraw the ineligible candidate’s nomination, as the case may be.
- Should submit a separate application form for each post, and the prescribed examination fee should also be paid separately. The Commission reserves the right to interview any number of candidates at the top of the merit list drawn against each post from concerned zones based on the result of written/MCQ examination/test.
- Must submit the application form to the Secretary, Balochistan Public Service Commission on or before the closing date given in the advertisement. After the last date fixed for the receipt of applications sent by posts, the application received in the office of the Commission will not be entertained.