Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC is a recruitment organization that announces multiple government sector jobs in Province Sindh in one place. Some students might feel difficulty in filling online application forms. So, to resolve such students’ problems, we have discussed the applying method of filling an online SPSC application form in detail. When you apply for the first time, you have to face many confusions. Like how to compress pictures, we used to edit pictures, which size required to add pictures of CNIC and many more. We highly recommend you not to add any false information regarding education or personal. Otherwise, the SPSC administration will take strict action against that person and cancel their application as well.
How to Fill SPSC Application Form
This application is compulsory to be filled for the positions of lecturer or any other government jobs. The SPSC application form is simple/general for all types of jobs, and all candidates have to fill the same form. In the case of a lectureship Job, it must be mentioned in the form wherever specified. The form needs to be filled in carefully. The process for online application submission goes through various stages. We have listed the following steps. Check it now
- Candidates are requested to submit the SPSC application form carefully by keeping terms and conditions in mind.
- The facility of block letters provided in the application form if your handwriting is not good.
- It is mandatory to fill all columns. Don’t leave any column blank.
- A separate application and a separate fee are required for each post advertised by the Commission.
- If a candidate sends the application by post and desires an
- Acknowledgment, he/she must send it through a Registered post. No application will Otherwise be acknowledged.
- The challan fee for every post mentioned in the advertisement.
- Deposit the challan fee in any branch of the National Bank of Pakistan or State Bank of Pakistan
- A candidate who applied from outside Pakistan should be required to produce a Challan fee at the interview time.
- The Commission will entertain no claim or refund of the fee.
- Applicant should attach attested copies of the following certificates and sent them with the application:-
- Matriculation certificate or a certificate showing the date of birth of the
- Candidate from the relevant Board.
- Intermediate certificate from the relevant Board.
- Graduation certificate from the relevant University.
- Post-Graduation certificate from the relevant University.
- Valid Registration Certificate from PMDC or PEC (for Doctors and Engineers only)
- Year-wise marks certificates in Matriculation, Intermediate, Degree and Post Graduation Examination from the relevant Board/University.
- Domicile Certificate of the candidate from the District Magistrate.
- PRC on Form “D” issued by the District Magistrate for recruitment to Public Service in Sindh.
- The candidate applying for Competitive Examination should submit:-
- a) Option Form showing the subjects in which the candidate intends to appear.
- b) Option Form showing the choice of posts/services in order of preference.
- Only copies of certificates attested by a grade –17 or above officer should be attached along with the application form.
- A candidate must attend the interview /test at such a place, as decided by the Commission.
- A candidate who makes accusations or insinuation against other candidates will be disqualified.