On 25 February 2021, Sindh Public service Commission announced the latest jobs of psychologist positions. SPSC announced the mentioned post under advertisement No 02/2021. Thus, candidates having a master’s degree in psychology with 02 years of experience are eligible. So, interested and eligible males and females can apply for the announced post till the last date. The last date for the SPSC advertisement 02/2021 is 25 March 2021.
SPSC Advertisement # 02/2021 Details
Below is the complete detail regarding Sindh Public Service Commission Advertisement No. 02/2021, announced on 25 February 2021.
|Organization||Sindh Public Service Commission|
|Announced date||25 February 2021|
|No. of posts||01|
|Last date to apply||25 March 2021|
Available Vacancies in advertisement # 02/2021
Under advertisement # 02/2021, Sindh Public Service Commission Announced the following post for the candidates.
- Post Name: Psychologist
- Scale: BPS-18
- Gender: Males/Females
- Age limit: 25-35 years
- No. of posts: 01
- Required qualification: masters in Psychology in 1st class with three years of experience
- Field of Specialization: counselling, Psychology, Personal Psychology, psychometrics, or clinical psychology
- Nature of Experience: professional/research/teaching experience in test construction measurement and Evaluation, vocational counselling, personal selection, placement job analysis, and related areas.
- The commission will also consider the experience as specified gained after the master’s degree in psychology relevant.
How To Apply for SPSC advertisement # 02/2021
Eligible applicants who want to apply for the psychologist post announced under the SPSC ad # 02 can apply by following the given method. Thus, please read it carefully before filling the application form.
- Eligible candidates have to apply online through the SPSC website.
- Along with the application form, you can also get the challan form from the SPSC website.
- Firstly, candidates have to register themselves and then can apply for the available posts.
- During filling the application, candidates must fulfil the criteria of age, qualification, and experiences. Thus, before applying, remember to read the instructions and eligibility criteria required for the post.
- Candidates have to deposit Rs 500/- in the Head of account “C02101-Organ of state Exam Fee (SPSC Recipient) in the state/national Bank of Pakistan.
- Depositing the fee is necessary because, without it, you will not submit your application. On the application form, you have to provide Challan No. Date and name of the post.
- However, candidates do not need to send the recipient to anyone. They must keep it safe to present it at the time of interview and pre-interview written test.
Important Instructions For SPSC
Various candidates get confused at some stages of the SPSC application form or about the recruitment process. Thus, here are some important instructions that will hopefully help the candidates.
- During filling the application, fill all the fields carefully and correctly.
- SPSC will not consider those candidates for the post who had filled their applications incomplete or incorrect.
- Try to submit the form before the last date. Don’t wait for the closing date of the advertisement. Sometimes, due to a lot of traffic in the last few days, many applicants can’t apply.
- Keep visiting the SPSC website for the latest news regarding the posts.
- Must provide a correct and valid contact number and email.