We have just learned about the latest decision of the Punjab Public Service Commission regarding school teachers. The PPSC management has decided to hire 25000 school teachers in the Government/Public Schools of the Punjab province. The purpose of this decision is to provide high-quality education in these institutions.
The said organization has invited the Expression of interest from testing agencies for hiring their services to appoint teachers. The teaching jobs advertisement will be published after the hiring of the testing agencies.
The Punjab Government is fully committed to ensuring 100% enrollment and retention of all students aged 5-16 years, followed by providing them with High-Quality Education under its constitutional rules.
So, 25,000 Educators of BS-14 & & BS-15 scale will be appointed in schools with a shortage of teachers in particular.
For this purpose, the willing candidates will undergo a Test by the Testing Agency hired by the School Education Department. Additionally, EOI is invited from a respected testing firm, possessing convenient Testing System experience and the capacity to conduct tests of approximately 3 Lac candidates all over Punjab in a short period. The Testing firm has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
Mandatory Criteria for upcoming PPSC Teaching Jobs:
- Documentary evidence that the Testing firm has been a registered body for the last three years.
- Documentary evidence that the Testing Agency is an active taxpayer with FBR / PRA.
- A stamp paper is to be attached with the documents confirming that the said Agency is not currently blacklisted by any provincial/federal/donor institutions. A consulting firm can join other firms to form a joint venture to strengthen their qualifications, skills, etc. The hiring of the Firm will be carried out as per PPRA Rules (Rule 40-48).
- Further information having the TORs & detailed pre-qualification criteria for evaluation of the Agency to be shortlisted for issuance of REP document can be obtained from the address below. Visit the said place during office hours (9:00 am to 5:00 pm) from Monday to Friday till 8th February 2023.
Address: Office of Additional Secretary (Schools), Government of Punjab, Schools Education Department, Old P&D Building, Civil Secretariat, Lahore.
- Also, you can download it from the PPRA website, i.e., www.ppra.org.pk, and the SED website, i.e., www.schools.punjab.gov.pk.
- Deliver the Expression of interest in the written form enclosed in a sealed envelope, including all necessary details to the given address:
Address: Office of Additional Secretary (Schools), Government of Punjab, Schools Education Department, Old P&D Building, Civil Secretariat, Lahore. (Ph: 042-99210055).
- Deliver it by 8th February 2023 by 3:00 pm. The said document will be opened on 8th February 2023 at 3:30 pm in presence of representatives of all firms.
The Testing Agency attaining more than 65 scores per the above-given evaluation criteria will be pre-qualified.