Just like other service Commissions, PPSC also conducted PMS tests every year. Hundreds of students appear in the PMS examination. The majority of students are anxiously waiting for the Provincial Management Service Examination schedule. But due to the third layer of COVID-19, the exams got delayed. In response to such queries, Punjab Public Service Commission announced that the PMS-2021 would notify and schedule when its requisition received from its concerned Administrative Department. Therefore, students must keep patience and wait till the notification is received from PPSC.
PMS stands for Provincial Management Service. PMS test conducted by Punjab Government Services & General Administration Department. Eligible applicants must fulfill and complete all other pre-conditions/qualifications for the examination. All candidates, including male, female and transgender, are highly qualified to apply for this post.
Candidates who meet the below-mentioned criteria are eligible to apply for PMS vacant posts.
- The basic pay scale required for the PMS post in BPS-17
- The education needed for this PMS position is Graduation having (Second Division) from a recognized University.
- Age limit: the age requirement for PPSC PMS-2021 is 21 to 30 years on 1st January 2021. In case of officials serving in connection with the affairs of the Federal Government who are domiciled in Punjab as well as the officials serving in connection with the matters of Punjab
- For particular persons, there is a maximum of ten years of age relaxation in the upper age limit allowed as per Punjab Civil Servants Recruitment (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1976.
PMS and CSS Exam Format 2021:
In Provincial Management Service, PPSC comprises two types of papers. One is elective, and the second one is compulsory. All the below-mentioned compulsory subjects carry 100 marks. The eligible candidates will have to appear in the following critical papers.
- English Essay
- English General
- Islamic Studies or Ethics
- Pakistan Studies
- General Knowledge
The elective subject consists of 30 optional issues, which are divided into seven groups. Each optional subject carries 200 marks. Candidates must select three (03) subjects from three different groups. Check out the list of elective/optional PMS papers
|Principles of Engineering||200|