On 28th May 2021, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission released a press release where they announced the rescheduled date of the Ability Test for the post of Provincial Management Services Officer (BS-17). Initially, the Test was about to occur on another date, but now the date is rescheduled. The new date for conducting the tests is 18th June 2021. The Advertisement of the Provincial Management Services Officer (BS-17) vacancies is available on KPPSC Advertisement No. 4-2021.
Along with that, KPPSC is rescheduling the date of Competitive Examination for the Civil Judges Cum Judicial Magistrate (BPS-18) post in Peshawar High Court. The new date of examination is from 22nd June 2021 to 30th June 2021 (Excluding Sunday). Vacancies for this post were available on KPPSC Advertisement No.5-2021.
The other details:
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission will upload the details of Examination Centers and Roll Numbers on their website www.kppsc.gov.pk at least fifteen (15) days before the Test/Exam.
- Candidates can download their Roll numbers for the relevant Examination Centers from the website before KPPSC conducts the Test. KPPSC will not issue/dispatch any individual admission Letter/Roll number slip in this regard.
- Suppose the applicants do not get the notification through a website, SMS, or E-Mail regarding their Test. In that case, they can confirm their status from the office before the conduction of Test/Exam, on Telephone Numbers 091- 9212976/ 091-9214131-9212897-9213750-9213563 (Ext: No 102/203/105) on any working day.
- Before appearing in the said Test / Exam, we request all the applicants to make sure that he/she meets the qualification criteria for the posts in all respects because the eligibility of the applicants is determined strictly according to the service rules, terms, & conditions of the Advertisement.
- Non-eligible contender will not get a call for further examinations/interviews.
- Carrying and using a mobile phone or any other electronic device and bags, etc., is not allowed in Examination Halls.
Covid-19 Special Instructions for Examination:
It is necessary for all the candidates
- To wear Face Mask.
- Maintain 3-6m social distancing.
- Completely avoid handshakes
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizers frequently.
- Bring their water bottles.