Online Apply For KPPSC Jobs / Posts
The eligible candidates can easily apply for their respective positions in KPPSC by reading the general terms and conditions. Some students might feel difficulty filling the online application form. To apply for the KPPSC post, an application form must be filled for a lecturer or any other government job. The application form is general for all types of jobs, and all candidates have to fill the same form. In the case of a lectureship Job, it must be mentioned in the form wherever specified. It is mandatory to fill the form carefully. The requirements enlisted in the form must be met to clear the screening process. There are some guidelines to fill-up the form.
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Public Service Commission, has amended its procedure/policy concerning the candidates’ submission of applications, the details of which are available on its website. According to the policy, closing hours for submission of application form shall be 05:00 pm on the last date fixed for receipt of applications, after which the link shall stand closed. Late payment of fee or submission of late application shall be rejected.
KPPSC Apply Method:
- To apply for any KPPSC job, visit the official KPPSC website. Click on Online Apply. Candidates should not leave any column blank in the application form. They should ensure filling of all columns correctly, including Transaction I.D., Domicile, CNIC, and photograph. Candidates having a double domicile on the last date fixed for receipt of applications are advised to cancel one domicile well before the advertisement’s last date.
- Applicant should submit the fee for the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission exams. You can do it by printing the Challan form from the website. Applicant should fill the challan form, and the fee should be submitted via Jazz-Cash or Easypaisa
- In the first stage, the candidate should provide their personal information such as CNIC, father’s name, Date of Birth, Hometown, and other personal information requested in this form. The bank account details regarding the paid fee are also entered in this section.
- In the second stage, the candidates have to enter his/her education details. All information related to the educational background needs to be added here.
- In the last step, the candidates need to add his/her record and experiences for any prior services. The records should be added in such an order that the most recent experience is added first.
- Along with the application form, candidates should also provide their bio-data. However, the candidates need to add the scanned image of the submitted fee challan.
- The candidate should provide a valid cell number that is easily reachable in any communication through SMS.
- I.T. Section of K.P. Public Service Commission will facilitate candidates on the phone No. 091/ 9214131, 9213563, 9212897, 9213750 (extension 105 or 113) and email, i.e., [email protected] in-office hours during the currency of the advertisement.