KPPSC qualified applicants who are anxiously waiting for the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission Jobs will now get ready. KPPSC invites job applications for various career job opportunities. Applicants from all over Pakistan can apply by following the general criteria. All female, male and transgender can easily apply before the last date. KPPSC advertised this job on 30th April, 2021. KPPSC always offers government sector jobs in various departments. This time, they announced a job in the Planning and Development Department.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission KPPSC to recruit well-motivated, talented and active individuals for the position of Provincial Planning Service (PPS). Applicants whose age lies between 21 to 30 are eligible. However, applicants who qualify for Bachelors and Masters in the relevant discipline will apply through proper channels. The last date for submission of application is 19 May, 2021.
KPPSC Adv No. 05/2021 Job Details:
Check out the brief description of KPPSC jobs listed below
|Announced date||29th April 2021|
|Application Deadline||19th May 2021|
KPPSC Vacant Positions:-
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission is desperately required for professional, educational and talented individuals for the following position.
- Post Name: Provincial Planning Service (PPS)
- Total Positions: 45 Positions
- Age Required: 21 to 30 years
- Basic Pay Scale: 17
|Positions||Total Positions||Basic Pay Scale||Age Limit|
|Provincial Planning Service (PPS)||45||BPS-17||21 to 30 years|
There shall be a syllabus based Competitive Exam to the post of Provincial Planning Services Officer (B-17). Please find detailed syllabus and standard of Examination for the Provincial Planning Services (PPS) Officers from https://www.kppsc.gov.pk/downloads
- Applicant possesses at least Second Division sixteen(16) years education from a recognized university or equivalent qualification in any of the field namely Economics, Development Studies, Agriculture Science, Health Planning and Management, Industrial Economics, Educational Planning and Management, Statistics, Business Administration, Commerce, Computer Science and Information Technology, Environmental Management, Environmental Engineering, Developmental Management, B.Sc / B.E Degree in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Urban and Regional Planning, City Development, Regional Planning, Town Planning, Industrial Engineering, Mining Engineering, Public Health Engineering and Transport Engineering
- Applicant’s age must lies between 21 to 30 years
- Applicants should fill the application form online by adding correct information.
- Call letters for the test will be placed on KP PSC website. Candidates must keep visiting the PSC website time to time
- Age shall be reckoned on 01.01.2021.
- Maximum age limit as prescribed in the recruitment rules shall be relaxed upto Ten years for Disable persons/Widows/Divorce and Government servants.
- Applicant should pay challan fee of Rs 500/- to any Jazz Cash & Easypaisa Agent
- Candidates will have to submit only one application.
- A candidate having one domicile only otherwise he / she shall become ineligible.
- Documents not required at the time of submission of application
- candidates will only qualify the Screening test if held will have to submit their documents within one week time after announcement of the result.
The last date for submission of Application is 19th May 2021