The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission (KPPSC) management has announced to conduct the Ability Tests of more than thirty posts under Advertisement No. 10/2021, 02/2022, 03/2021, 09/2019, 01/2022, 01/2021, and 09/2021. This Ability Test schedule is for the positions available under the following departments:
- Pakistan Forest Institute, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Higher Education Archives & Library Department
- Agriculture, Livestock & Dairy Development Department
- Agricultural Engineering Wing of Agriculture Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Pakistan Forest Institute (Forestry, Environment & Wildlife Department
- Health Department
- Saidu Teaching Hospital Swat
- Establishment Department
- Directorate of Labour Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Law, Parliamentary Affairs & Human Rights Department
- Institutional Human Resource Development & Management Directorate
- Home & Tribal Affairs Department
- Environmental Protection Agency Department
- Saidu College of Dentistry, Saidu Sharif Swat
- Higher Education Department
The applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria will come for these Ability Tests. Furthermore, the KPPSC management will conduct the Ability tests of twelve posts from 27th June to 5th July 2022.
The Ability Test Pattern for each job is 45 MCQs based on relevant subjects or fields. The Bachelor’s, Master’s, LLB, and Ph.D. degrees will participate in these Tests.
We have listed the required qualification, the number of posts, and ability test timings for every paper below. Visit our platform to get such schedules & their results regularly.
6th Schedule of 2022 for Ability Tests of Various Posts in June
To view the 6th Ability Test schedule for various posts, go down. These Ability Tests are scheduled from 27th June to 5th July 2022. The provided images will inform you about the post names, department, advertisement number, required qualification, test pattern, and Test date & time.
- The participants of Ability Tests can download their Roll Number Slips & examination center details from www.kppsc.gov.pk, which are available 15 days before the exam. The management will personally notify every applicant through email, SMS, or website. To confirm your status, you can call on the numbers below.
Numbers: 091-9212976 / 091-9214131-9212897-9213750-9213563
- The KPPSC prohibits any irrelevant material, including mobile phones or books, in the examination hall.
- The applicants meeting the eligibility criteria will appear in the Ability Test.
- Maintain all the Covid-19 protocols and bring your Full-Vaccination Certificate.