The Federal Public Service Commission has just uploaded the syllabus for the Descriptive Tests of the Assistant Director (Legal) post. The vacancies for this job are available at the Industries Commerce & Investment Department.
The syllabus is for the Paper of Law & will comprise 100 marks. The applicants will get a time limit of 3 hours to complete the Paper. For applicants appearing in the Assistant Director (Legal) Post’s Descriptive Test, it is necessary to score at least 40% marks. Only then can they have a chance to qualify for the Interview round. If you haven’t read our latest syllabus for the FPSC jobs, get it from the link below:
Syllabus for Assistant Director (Legal) Post
The applicants who applied for the Assistant Director (Legal) Post can read out the syllabus for the Paper of Law below:
- Definitions of Crime
- All Provisions of:
- Concept of arbitration, arbitration with or without the court’s intervention and in civil suits.
- Establishment of Civil Courts with their Original & Appellate Jurisdiction
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Pakistan Penal Code, 1860
- Qanun-e-Shahadat Order 1984
- Criminal Procedure Code, 1898
We are also mentioning the books prescribed by the FPSC from where you can get the topics mentioned above. Search the title of books and their authors Online or get them from the Libraries.