The Federal Public Service Commission issued the notice regarding Competitive Exam 2021 For Jobs in Gilgit-Baltistan. The organization announced the pattern, eligibility requirements, application procedure, and applying data in its statement. The competitive exam 2021 of the following three posts will take place in the upcoming months.
- Assistant Commissioner (BS-17)
- Section Officer (BS-17)
- Tehsildar (BS-16)
You can apply according to the procedure available below. After reading the complete article, apply before the due date. This competitive exam will take place at Islamabad, Skardu, Gilgit, and Karachi centers. The examination will begin on 29th November 2021 in the respective FPSC exam center.
The pattern of Competitive Exam 2021
The marks and pattern of the FPSC Competitive Exam 2021 are below.
- Written Examination of 900 marks (compulsory= 600 & optional= 300)
- Viva Voce Test of 300 marks
- The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree holders from an HEC recognized university.
- The candidate should be 20 to 33 years old. The Government employees will get five years age relaxation if they are in the Service for two years.
Below the details of available vacancies are given for the above posts. Out of all the participants, only 49 candidates will get these jobs.
Assistant Commissioner (BS-17)
- Seven (7) vacancies
- Open quota: 5, Minority quota: 1, Women quota: 1
Section Officer (BS-17)
- Thirty (30) vacancies
- Open quota: 25, Minority quota: 2, Women quota: 3
- Twelve (12) vacancies
- Open quota: 10, Minority quota: 1, Women quota: 1
- Forty-Nine (49) vacancies
How to Apply
- Apply Online for the Combined Exam 2021 at the FPSC website.
- Download the application form and submit Rs. 2200 as an Exam fee in any branch of Gilgit Baltistan.
Last Date to Apply
The applicants can apply for jobs in Gilgit Baltistan before 2nd October 2021.