Another day another result, and this time the result is of the FPSC Final Passing Out test of Inland Revenue Service post. Hundreds of participants participated in the FPO exam to get the job, but only seventy (70) candidates could make it out of them. We congratulate all the successful participants from our side.
Our today’s article also covers the results of failed probationers of previous batches/fields. Our suggestion for all unsuccessful candidates is not to lose heart, back themselves, and try again. There will be a time when you will get success. Meanwhile, all the contenders can check their result lists from the below section.
FPSC FPO Exam Result for Inland Revenue Service post
The FPO Exam result list for the above post is available below. The result list clearly shows that seventy men and women have successfully passed the 150/100 marks papers. The candidates got final marks out of 1000. You can view the result list for the Inland Revenue Service post from the link below.
Papers in FPO Examination
The candidates of the FPO examination went through the following papers. Also, check the percentage of marks for each paper in the FPO Exam.
- Office Procedure & Other Laws (100 Marks)
- Sales Tax Audit (100 Marks)
- Income Tax Audit (100 Marks)
- Applied Accountancy (100 Marks)
- Principles of Accountancy (150 Marks)
- Income Tax Law (Paper-I) (150 Marks)
- Income Tax Law (Paper-II) (150 Marks)
- Sales Tax and Federal Excise Laws (150 Marks)