The Federal Public Service Commission has recently uploaded the syllabus for the Screening (MCQ) Tests for the ASF Assistant Director post. The vacancies for this job are available at the Airports Security Force. Cabinet Secretariat (Aviation Division).
The syllabus is for the English & General Intelligence or Professional Test and will comprise 100 marks. The applicants will get a time limit of 3 hours to complete the Paper. Applicants appearing in the ASF Assistant Director Post’s Screening Test must score big to qualify for the Interview round.
Syllabus for ASF Assistant Director Post
ASF Assistant Director Test will consist of an MCQs-based Paper of 100 Marks. Part-I of the Test is very important, and it needs full coverage and a grip of English Basic and advanced grammar.
- Part-I English = 20 marks
- Part-II General Intelligence/ Professional Test = 80 marks
FPSC Part-I English Test
The English Test for the ASF Assistant Director post will consist of 20 Marks.
- Grammar Usage
- Sentence Structuring
FPSC Part-II General Intelligence or Professional Test
The General Intelligence/Professional Test for the ASF Assistant Director Post will consist of 80 Marks.
- Basic Arithmetic: Algebra, Ratios, Percentages, Arithmetic Means.
- Current Affairs Issues/ Challenges at National & International Level during the last 2 years.
- Pakistan Affairs and Islamic Studies Basic Level knowledge.
- Security Measures to Maintain Law and Order.