The Balochistan Public Service Commission is set to conduct the Written/MCQ Exams of various posts in July & August 2022. The BPSC Exams are for the jobs available under the following departments:
- Secondary Education Department
- Culture Tourism and Archives Department
- CTD Balochistan Police
- Mines & Minerals Development Department
- Urban Planning & Development Department
- Law and Parliamentary Department
- Agriculture & Cooperative Department
- Health Department
- Labour & Manpower
The organization decided to conduct these Exams in an objective or subjective pattern. According to the schedule, the exams will take place from 18th July to 3rd August 2022.
If you applied for any of the positions below, kindly scroll to check out the examination schedule without wasting time. The exams will be held in two sessions. If you have any doubt about your appearance in the exam, do consult the BPSC recruitment section. They will guide all of you according to your problem.
Written/MCQ Tests Scheduled from 18th July to 3rd August 2022
The latest BPSC Examination schedule is for both Written and MCQ Tests of various posts. Also, these posts are categorized under Advertisement No. 07/2021, 06/2020, 02/2022, 01/2022, 08/2021, 03/2021, and 12/2019. If you want to view the exam date, pattern, time, department, and advertisement number, view the given schedule.
Points to Remember
- The candidates have to download their Roll number slips from the official site of BPSC. They should bring it while appearing in the examination hall.
- The contestants are advised to carry their CNIC while appearing in the exam.